Friday, August 29, 2008


"14 of the online betting industry's top 'gurus' have some cunning plans for you!!"
Pro Betting Systems is live and kicking

Hi Fellow betting enthusiast,
I just had to write this blog article to let you know about a fantastic project that has been taking shape over the last few months.
A while back, Malcolm Pett & Steve Ashley contacted me to let me know about an e-book that they were putting together called Pro Betting Systems. Check it out here>> Pro Betting Systems

I thought it was a great idea, and asked them to let me know when the project was ready. Well, Pro Betting Systems is now live, and after getting hold of a copy, all I can say is wow!
What Malcolm & Steve have put together is aunique publication that brings together 14 of the most well-known online betting industry'sauthors and professional gamblers.
In the Pro Betting Systems e-book, all 14 of these authors have each contributed (at least)one of their own personal betting systems. Check out the full details here>>> Pro Betting Systems

14 different authors/systems, 18 different systems, over 100 pages of insider information, I think you'll agree that this type of publication has never been attempted before!
With the quality of the authors, and the amount of people on their combined email lists, I fully expect this to fly off the shelves. Malcolm& Steve have said that they might have to pull the web page down if they sell a lot of copies so as to deal with customer support efficiently.
So, I fully recommend that you check out the Pro Betting Systems e-book compendium here>> Pro Betting Systems


Regards, Paul
Confidential Publishing

No comments: