Thursday, August 14, 2008



Will you do me a favour?
Frankly i need your help.

I have just written a new ebook called Great Tips For Better Betting.
If you would like sample copy email me at: paul@confidemtialpublishing.co.uk and i will email you one for free.

Why you may ask?
Well I am going to sell it on my website for £40, but before i go live with it I would like some feedback comments. I would be grateful if you could look through the ebook and let me know what you think.
many thanks paul coleman
confidential publishing
P.S. Like you I am always looking for new ways to improve my betting and I want to get this ebook up to 1001 great tips. Could you take a few moments to write down some of your best tips and ideas?

I will be selling the ebook but I will give you a free copy once it is finished if you submit an idea or tip to improve your betting. This will be a win-win situation for all of us. I'll get free content and you'll get an ebook full of new ideas and tips. Just imagine It may even be a best seller!


After i recieve your replys i will compile them into one ebook. Please e-mail your tips and ideas to paul@confidentialpublishing.co.uk. Please let me know if you have and questions and concerns you might have.

sincerely paul coleman
confidential publishing

P.P.S If you don't know any good ideas , please foward this message to someone you know who does, or please foward this message to someone you know who might be interested in contributing, or if you know anyone else who might like to contribute, please foward them my offer.

Please Note: I will need the tips submitted by Dec 23rd 2008, or I won't be able to use them. Also, you'll lose out on the free copy of the ebook.

No comments: